Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16856 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,101TL (12,464 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (39 minutes ago)