Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28887 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,585TL (15,871 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)