Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.132 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,886TL (€960) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)