Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42698 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 126% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,049TL (kr 16,510) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)