Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42832 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 128% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,419TL (kr 17,320) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)