Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44198 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 130% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,827TL (kr 10,921) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)