Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48234 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 141% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,055TL (kr 10,480) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)