Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,285TL (6,161 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (21 minutes ago)