Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.832 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,946TL (4,745 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)