Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.756 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,165TL (5,510 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)