Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,569TL (4,546 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)