Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.002 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,114TL (C$1,370) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)