Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.535 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,588TL (R$ 2,989) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)