Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03213 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,547TL (¥110,376) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (42 minutes ago)