Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03443 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,200TL (¥121,989) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)