Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03687 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,421TL (¥119,916) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (43 minutes ago)