Cost of living in Orsk, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07563 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orsk (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,895TL (руб 38,276) in Orsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)