Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,802TL (7,404 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)