Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47825 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,180TL (8,741 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)