Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40805 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,081TL (12,451 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)