Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,871TL in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (about 2 hours ago)