Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03234 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,482TL (76,769 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)