Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03874 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,640TL (68,129 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)