Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,331TL (2,847 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)