Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.517 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,920TL (€646) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)