Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,341TL (€776) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)