Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 862 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,021TL (€828) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)