Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,545TL (3,872 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)