Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01328 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,021TL (227,524 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)