Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01195 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,607TL (218,092 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)