Cost of living comparison between Omsk, Russia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04932 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,733TL (руб 35,129) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)