Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,161TL (4,343 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)