Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15836 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,240TL (14,143 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (15 minutes ago)