Cost of living comparison between Oldenburg, Germany and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,215TL (€1,657) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (29 minutes ago)