Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.077 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,097TL ($760) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)