Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,642TL ($956) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (43 minutes ago)