Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,432TL (¥71,464) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)