Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,143TL (¥130,197) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)