Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04728 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,349TL (¥155,430) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 3 hours ago)