Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03199 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,324TL (¥166,418) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (37 minutes ago)