Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03548 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,325TL (¥150,082) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)