Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04309 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 145% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,112TL (¥165,066) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Perth costs AU$4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)