Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03242 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,549TL (¥201,975) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)