Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06364 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 24% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,863TL (44,987 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)