Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06440 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 22% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,801TL (27,960 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)