Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09837 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,846TL (28,936 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)