Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07605 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,126TL (27,955 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (28 minutes ago)