Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13386 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,099TL (23,153₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)