Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15707 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,249TL (14,319₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)