Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17834 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,984TL (16,729₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)