Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 95% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,891TL (kr6,216) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (35 minutes ago)