Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,006TL (kr7,131) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)