Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.754 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 127% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,366TL (kr8,444) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)