Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.789 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,077TL (GH₵3,901) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)