Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.832 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,409TL (GH₵2,895) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)