Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,328TL (GH₵2,937) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)