Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,270TL (¥135,406) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)