Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,343TL ($2,056) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)