Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04646 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,964TL (Shilling85,314) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (43 minutes ago)