Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03389 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,168TL (Shilling63,960) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (36 minutes ago)