Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03736 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,437TL (Shilling65,232) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)