Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.627 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,621TL (€783) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (35 minutes ago)