Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 140% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,983TL (¥268,973) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)