Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19463 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,218TL (Mex$ 11,398) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)