Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09368 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,132TL (руб 33,434) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)