Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03236 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,881TL (58,123 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)