Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03178 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,730TL (85,901 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)