Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05097 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,777TL (54,480 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)