Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06255 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,875TL (61,947 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)