Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03790 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,126TL (56,104 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (37 minutes ago)