Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,672TL (€963) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)