Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03883 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 136% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,197TL (133,829 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)