Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04688 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 184% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,238TL (175,736 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)