Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03464 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 119% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,608TL (133,020 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)