Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02826 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 121% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,519TL (195,336 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)