Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03152 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,272TL (198,985 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)