Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03280 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 112% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,672TL (142,427 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)