Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14920 TRY / MRU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,040TL (33,779 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)