Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17523 TRY / MRU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 104% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,514TL (37,177 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)