Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01102 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,523TL (228,972 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)