Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01045 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,449TL (234,414 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)