Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01005 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,604TL (358,736 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)