Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13569 TRY / MRU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,902TL (28,760 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)