Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.668 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,117TL (£1,311) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)