Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.502 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,698TL (£821) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (42 minutes ago)