Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.053 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,611TL (£597) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)