Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43526 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,063TL (9,334 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)