Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47112 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,259TL (9,040 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (33 minutes ago)