Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06220 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,950TL (руб 47,424) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)