Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06991 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,275TL (₨46,844) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (44 minutes ago)