Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,284TL (元4,416) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (41 minutes ago)