Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,724TL (4,801元) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 4 hours ago)