Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,705TL (€861) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)