Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 132% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,877TL (€1,045) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)