Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 130% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,514TL (€1,221) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (about 1 hour ago)