Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03242 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,848TL (¥149,517) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)