Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01042 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 99% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,957TL (571,573 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)