Cost of living in Niamey, Niger vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00927 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,234TL (564,602 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)