Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00854 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,862TL (686,630 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €16,500 (40 minutes ago)