Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01132 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 108% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,042TL (533,789 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)