Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,368TL (445,195 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)