Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,307TL (495,512 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (43 minutes ago)