Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.076 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,630TL ($891) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (38 minutes ago)