Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.108 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,642TL (£713) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)