Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.250 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 144% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,576TL (£797) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)