Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.754 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 97% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,505TL (£963) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)